Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium

Hi, I had spotify premium before but has expired. Im planning to renew it again but I'll be going to the UK soon. Will my premium still be working ? Im from the Philippines.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚
5 Replies

Hey there!

If you're a free user, you can access Spotify from abroad for 14 days. For premium users, you can acess your Spotify from abroad as long as you have an internet connection!

This is ideal if you're coming to the UK for a holiday, however if you're coming here to live, you will probably want to change your country settings. You'll need a payment method with a billing address in the new country (in this case, the UK).

This page has more advice on how to do this;

https://support.spotify.com/uk/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/

What if I dont change my country settings... Is it possible to pay from the Philippines. Or not?

How long are you coming to the UK for?

You can go abroad and still use Spotify whilst keeping the existing payment countr. Please see the support document linked below for full information about using Spotify abroad:

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/travel-with-spotify/?in=search

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

hi there, iv signed up for spotify premium with 1 family member for โ‚ฌ14.99 last week, but it won't allow me to access me as "the 1 extra member" i accessed it from my sons fone so my fone would be the extra member!!
but it won't work for me, help Idesk need to use it out and about.

Hi @lorrelles

When you say it doesn't work, what exactly is happening?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts