Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Redmi pro MIUI

Solved!

Spotify Redmi pro MIUI

Hi Good day!

By the way, I have no external memory, just internal.

I just tried my own trouble shooting to find the music I just downloaded through spofity, like;

1.) Clear Data and Cache and check if the folder is still there at (Android/data/com.spotify.music) "none".

2.) Uninstall
3.) Reboot
4.) Reinstall
5.) Download music
6.) Check my storage (Internal storage/Android/Data/com.spotify.music/files/spotifycache/storage/"downloaded music? None"

I just found a lot of folders inside the storage file like "1e,03,4a, etc. so on and so fort", I tried to open them one by one but to no avail!. I didn't even find the folder that contains my downloaded music. I am so frustrated :(..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can't do that. Spotify would lose even more money if everyone signed up for a month, downloaded loads of music then cancelled their subscription. You know it doesn't make sense.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. If spotify has downloaded music and you can listen to it offline, why do you want to find it using a file manager? Each song is usually split into several parts and the whole thing is protected so you can't actually do anything with the files.

I see. Because I was thinking IF I were to stop my subcription using spotify someday and remove it, then I am unable to play my downloaded music in the future? But ofcourse I was being so cautious that I was planning to save it using my computer.

Marked as solution

You can't do that. Spotify would lose even more money if everyone signed up for a month, downloaded loads of music then cancelled their subscription. You know it doesn't make sense.

I hope you're not mad no? :). It just happens that I saw lot of information in google that spotify downloaded music can be find in your internal memory. And so I was thinking the same. You can't blame for that no? :). But you have a point by the way. Thanks for the reply :).

Suggested posts