Country

Philippines

Device

LGV40 ThinQ

Operating System

(Android Pie)

My Question or Issue

I was using the Spotify App for my other device

And not experienced this way. Was using the same Android Pie version with my Xiaomi Pocophone F1

However this issue was not solved by re-installing the App itself and as well change Headphones.

Please help

5 Replies

I am also from the Philippines and having the exact same issue. I can play the music on all other devices except my Huawei phone. On my phone earlier, the music plays about 3-10 seconds and then skips or stops. I uninstalled, turned it off, turned it on, then reinstalled and now I can play some songs but most songs just automatically skip and don't play at all! Maybe it's a country issue? HELP!

Hi,

Also from the Philippines here. Tried everything to fix it but it did not work. I really hope they fix it soon. I'm actually planning to unsub to Spotify if this issue doesn't get fixed cause it's very buggy these days.

Im using an iphone. Also the same thing in spotify. Been happening all day. Already logged out/logged in. Hard and soft reboot of iphone and reinstalled spotify app. Songs still skipping or would play for 10 seconds.

Hey folks,

Thans for reaching out to us about this.

Do you mind trying another clean reinstall, but this time making sure to clear all Spotify app data? The steps to do this are outlined in this support article.

Keep us posted 😉

It works fine for me now. Did not re install. 

Suggested posts