Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Xiaomi Mi9

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

My Spotify used to sound really good but suddenly when hearing with inner speakers the sound (bass) started to sound extremely saturated like if the speakers where broken,  I first thought it was the eq but it wasn't that. Then I tried to test sound  with other apps but they sounded good so the problem is from Spotify not my phone, when I connect headphones or speakers through AUX or use Bluetooth the sound quality goes back to normal, the problem only happens with the phone speakers. Also I must add that this problem happened to me before 1 time and that time it happened I'm both phone and other devices plugged to the phone, but that only happened 1 time, this time it has happened every time for like 2 weeks now.  Finally I must say that I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't work, right now I'm limited to using Spotify lite because in that app sound doesn't have that problem

1 Reply

Same here. Happened today on my Vivo V3Max. The sound was broken / bad and I thought my soundcard/speaker was broken. It was bad even if I connect it to Bluetooth / Headphone. I tried YouTube and playing MP3 and the sound was fine.  Spotify WEB is bad too. I tried logging in to different accounts on the phone and the sound was bad. The same account logged in other devices are fine. Only happen on Vivo V3Max. I did a factory reset, reinstall the app and it was still bad. Spotify Web wasn't working too.

Eventually, I worked around it by using Spotify Lite after I saw your thread. Thank you

Suggested posts