Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify UI Change Issues

Spotify UI Change Issues

After the new UI Change, has anyone had the same problems? I am currently using the Android app.

1. Playlist Folders (how most of my music is organized) doesn't appear. It's just a list of each individual playlist. (Really, Spotify?)

2. No access to artist albums. No albums appear under the artist tab. When I click on the albums from the playlist, it says 'An error has occurred'.

My boyfriend can login on my phone and his layout is completely different. Is there any way to opt out of the new UI changes? I don't want them. I loved the app the way it was.

4 Replies

Same here. The UI changes are server side and don't require any app update, so seems kinda impossible to roll back.

I loved the "my library"section and now idk how I access the songs I added to that library. 

Oh and I can't login through Facebook any more, it sasa error logging in into application.

Somebody help !!!!!! 

You can view the specific songs. They are under a playlist titled favorites that is automatically added by spotify. (That feature I don't mind). No idea about the facebook login issue though.

Ahh! thanks for pointing that. 

Seem like a new feature Spotify rolled out for only some users. Try giving them feedback and hope they cancel the roll out.

Suggested posts