Premium (Family)

Country

Mexico

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android 8 Oreo

My Question or Issue

There's this album, CDCC (by La Fouine), which I enjoyed very much in Spotify last year. Sadly, it was removed (please bring it back, guys) and I was forced to import the disc all the way from France, since it's not available anywhere in Mexico (except for youtube, obviously). Now, I tried importing the disc's songs to my pc and then transfer the files to my phone, but there are always three songs ("Chacal", "Askip", ans "Lits Superposés"), which by the way are collaborations with other artists, that the app won't recognize as part of the album. The rest of the songs work well. I've tried multiple services to modify the song's data, including but not limited to google play and itunes, but none of them seem to work. Any help? I'll include some pics as an example of my problem. (yes, I noticed the difference between the Slash and the comma. Spotify refuses to change it, regardless of how many changes I do to the files or how many times I uninstall the app)

Askip song.jpg
CDCC no askip.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rkipper2k, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll do our best to help.

Removing the other artist from the file's metadata should fix the trouble you're having with this file.

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @rkipper2k, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll do our best to help.

Removing the other artist from the file's metadata should fix the trouble you're having with this file.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts