Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Won't Save Many Artists I'm Following

Solved!

Spotify Won't Save Many Artists I'm Following

When I choose 'follow' for an artist, Spotify apparently hasn't been saving that data...when I go to the Artist list under 'My Music', many bands I flagged are no longer being followed. This is especially frustrating when I want to follow new music discoveries, and don't remember the band names. This problem has happened on two devices,l. Why is the 'follow' artist feature so glitchy for me? Is it my CleanMaster app maybe? But its only some bands I can't follow. Has this problem come up for others?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sometimes it takes a second or so to matk an an artist or album as saved... I've noticed I sometimes tap it twice thinking the first tap hasn't worked and backout ... in fact what I've done is cancel my 'saving' and lost it. Make sure you wait a couple of seconds after tapping to see it as saved.

And clean master is known tocause issue if you have some of the automatic cleaning tools set to run. I have it on my phone, but disabled the automatic checks it does an don't have any issues.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Sometimes it takes a second or so to matk an an artist or album as saved... I've noticed I sometimes tap it twice thinking the first tap hasn't worked and backout ... in fact what I've done is cancel my 'saving' and lost it. Make sure you wait a couple of seconds after tapping to see it as saved.

And clean master is known tocause issue if you have some of the automatic cleaning tools set to run. I have it on my phone, but disabled the automatic checks it does an don't have any issues.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts