Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

Huawei Y9 2019

Operating System

Android 9.1

My Question or Issue

Me and my friend wanted to share our Spotify Wrapped with each other. We both generated share links (of the form https://open.spotify.com/wrapped/share-[some numbers]?lang=en&si=[some more numbers]). However, neither of us could open the other's on our mobiles the link just took us to the Spotify App home page, and on desktop the link just took us to our OWN Spotify Wrapped. Is there any way to see each other's Spotify Wrapped?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify Wrapped share links not working

Hey @ftatgfu - help's here!

Could you clarify whether you're talking about the Your Top Songs 2019 playlist or about the Wrapped 2019 microsite with the stats?

Bear in mind that the microsite is not shareable and that, if what you described concerns that, then this is expected behaviour. 

There's an idea about that which you can add your vote to - just head here to do so.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey @ftatgfu - help's here!

Could you clarify whether you're talking about the Your Top Songs 2019 playlist or about the Wrapped 2019 microsite with the stats?

Bear in mind that the microsite is not shareable and that, if what you described concerns that, then this is expected behaviour. 

There's an idea about that which you can add your vote to - just head here to do so.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

PeterModerator

View solution in original post

Highlighted

ftatgfu
Casual Listener

I was talking about the Wrapped microsite, yeah. Thanks for the information - the final slide has a share button on it so I thought that meant I could share it!

Highlighted

Hey @ftatgfu,

We just wanted to quickly follow-up on what you mentioned in your last reply.

Apologies for the confusion - we did in fact spot a slight inconsistency when attempting to share individual stats contained within the Wrapped 2019 micro-site to Twitter and WhatsApp versus Facebook and Instagram.

This would be the reason why you might have thought that your Wrapped stats are shareable in the form in which they appear in the micro-site.

We would just like to confirm once again that it shouldn't be possible to share your stats in this way, but the copy generated when sharing to WhatsApp and Twitter appears to suggest otherwise.

We'll make sure to pass this on to the right team to take into consideration for future editions of Wrapped.

Thanks for your cooperation on this!

Stay awesome 🙂

PeterModerator

SUGGESTED POSTS