Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify always says i'm offline

Spotify always says i'm offline

Device: OnePlus 5

Android Version: 8.1.0

Spotify Version:  8.4.72.845

Issue: Spotify says i'm offline, when connected to either Wi-Fi or 4g. Some downloaded playlists available, others not. Cannot search, cannot listen to non-downloaded playlists. I've had this issue for at least a week.

Steps Taken:

• 'Offline' switch toggled within app
  • Device Restarted
  • App data cleared, and re-installed.

Notes:

• After reisntalling the app (done twice), full functionality returns, but lasts for around 10 minutes.

I need help on this, as I am a premium customer currently paying for a service that i can't use, especially after clearing app data & reinstalling, as now I don't even have any downloaded playlists.

2 Replies

After a long chat with the support team as no-one from Spotify responded, I was told my account was the issue, and to create a new one. Unfortunately this has not solved the issue, but it worked for about 10 minutes!! 

I have attached the chat logs.

Please can someone from Spotify look at this!! I am paying for premium but can't use the service and no-one seems interested!

Hey @gsweet87.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and sorry for the late reply!

Several users have already raised this issue, and there is a thread open about it here.

While our tech team work on finding a fix, please leave the requested information on the thread and click +Vote!

We hope to resolve the issue as soon as possible 🙂

Suggested posts