Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app is infected by the bugs

Spotify app is infected by the bugs

If you want bugs, try Spotify app!

Does not remember now playing track correctly. End app when playing song X, start app after hour and Spotify is paused to song Y. So this doesn't remember right song.

Sometimes I get to my screen avatars where people's head and this is in every button from where I click for Queue etc. Really annoying!!! It's really random problem!

Spotify in Mobile does not also remember Repeat status. I have always Shuffle and Repet ON. But after some time it's OFF in Repeat and I'm sure I don't offed it!!! So it changes itself!

Fix or don't!

2 Replies

Hey hpguru - Sounds like a couple different things going on here. The best way for us to help here would be dividing this into a couple threads so we can troubleshoot each one individually. If these have been mentioned in the Android thread please post in there so we can update everyone at once too. 

As always, let us know how to replicate these issues and what troubleshooting you've already tried on your end.

We're here and ready to help. 

Hey Meredith.

Thanks for trying to help.

Now the repeat status is remembered with this new update of your app.

Also can't see any other glitches (images of default image with buttons). Maybe it's fixed in this new release too.

I'll see what I can do. For now maybe all issues arew fixed.

Suggested posts