Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app starts playing music on its own. Its undetectable and cant be heard unless youre paying.

Spotify app starts playing music on its own. Its undetectable and cant be heard unless youre paying.

All of my data is getting wasted by spotify. Music plays in background but you can only hear it if you start to make a call or connect a bluetooth device. Ive had to pay 40 bucks extra the past two months because this. Im using Samsung Galaxy J3 and have tried uninstalling and updating. Now my sd card is being affected and lost years of pics
2 Replies

I have similar issue.

Spotify app is over zealous in being the top music player app on my phone.

Issues I've noticed are:

#1 plugging in usb cord, spotify automatically starts playing.  On top of that, this morning I was playing music from Poweramp, when I plug in my usb, Spotify takes over and stops Poweramp and starts playing whatever song I was last listening to last on Spotify.

#2 I would play Poweramp in the morning via BT.  I haven't touched spotify since.  I only have the widget on home screen.  In the afternoon when I press play on BT again, spotify starts to play instead of the last music player I used.

Its my only music player but whats the same is its happen to me when plugging in or bt connects to phone. At least thats when i realize its playing. Ive found it had been playing for 14 hours straight once i had stopped play and turned off my peterbilt. Mind u it doesnt play through the phone speaker but to bt thats not even on or set up for media.

Suggested posts