Country

HUNGARY

Device

SAMSUNG A71

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Hy!

My problem is when the phone connect to the car audio via bluetooth, the Spotify can not start the music automatically. I have to bring the phone from pocket and push the tiny play buttoncon the notification scree . After it, appear the normal play button and the forward, backward button insted the tiny play button. These buttons are available about 30 min. During the 30 min If i disconnect the phone from car and recconnect the music is start automatically. When the tiny play button is apper, the music autostart not working again when I reconnect the phone to car via bluetooth. It is very fustrating and uncomfortable, because I pay the Premium fee every month.

It was worked in older version Spotify. I cleared the cache, reinstall the Spotify, battery optimazition off. Spotify version is: 8.8.96.422

Please help me to solve the problem. When I connect the phone another bluetooth device, the problem is still being.

Thanks.

5 Replies

Hey @adam900331,

Thanks for posting here.

Could you please share with us the following? We'll look into this further.

• A video recording of the issue
  • Are there any changes when you try with another account? Alternatively, if possible, you can log in to your account on another device and again use Bluetooth to see if that makes a difference.
  • In case you're using an SD card, it's a good idea to try removing the SD card, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD. Does that help?

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hy.

I cant use SD card. I tried it another phone with same account but the problem is still being. I think its bug in Spotify...

Hey @adam900331,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you log in to another account to see if anything changes?

It's also a good idea to try connecting the phone to the car, for example via AUX or USB cable. Does that help?

If nothing changes, you can also send us a video recording of what you're seeing so we can get a better overview of the issue. We'll investigate this further.

Keep us in the loop.

Ver Moderator

I logged in with another account and the problem is same. I think something is wrong with Spotify. When I use another music app the auto music start working well. If it will not resolve with Spotify I will unsubscribe and start to use another music app, like YT Music... sry.

Hi @adam900331,

Thank you for keeping in touch. 

We'd like to keep helping you sort this out, but we need as much information as possible to keep narrowing down the issue. In order to do that, we ask you again to please share with us a video showing how the issue happens, this way we can take a better look at it and help you better.

Also, we'd like to know if this only happens when you connect to your car's Bluetooth, or also when you connect to another Bluetooth device. 

We'll be on the lookout.

MafeGModerator

Suggested posts