Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify constantly pausing... And I've paid my subscription!

Spotify constantly pausing... And I've paid my subscription!

I listen to music constantly... I'm used to playing ripped mp3w from my insanely huge CD collection... Someone finally convinced me to pay for Spotify because it pays artists, excellent!!!.... But what about the consumer...? 

I work hard, very hard... Arguably harder than most the artists, and fake musicians(definitely harder than the fake musicians...), and I want my money's worth... I won't sit back and take it like Paris... She might like it, but I don't ! 

Almost every 30.minutes Spotify just pauses my songs... I'll be sitting in the same spot so the network isn't changing IP addresses, causing stoppages, and for some unknown reason, almost.... Why is this happening now?.... Ffs.... For some unknown reason my music is being paused. I constantly have to grab my phone and press play again. This is NOT what I paid for, Spotify!!! Nor are these dumb lines through my text.... wth is going on??? 

We pay good money for this service. Pay some programmers that aren't from a 3rs world country please... Stop being cheap bastards... If you want to be the premium music service, then do some hard work... Hard work earns rewards... Poor work earns peanuts. I've got a bag if you'd like? But you can only get it slowly because I'm going to keep pausing when you want some... 

0 Replies

Suggested posts