Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crash when i log in to facebook account.

Spotify crash when i log in to facebook account.

Spotify crashing when i log in to account linked with facebook. I tried to find a way to inlink my account from facebook but it appears to be impossible, since there is no way to contact support and that appears to be the only way to do it.

When i log in via new account that isnt linked to facebook everything works fine but i dont have any songs or playlists and i cant use my subscription from old account obviously. I also use my email with facebook account and i dont want to use any other for something i pay for monthly.

There are no crash reports or warnings. App just closes.

Please let me unlink my account from facebook so that i could use service im paying for again or fix it so that i can log in to facebook-linked account again.

1 Reply

Hey, @Nandig8. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

It looks like you have 2 Spotify accounts now. Don't fret! Spotify can help you consolidate these accounts without losing your Premium. For sure, they will find a way to get that fixed for you.

Feel free to reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

Suggested posts