Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crash with Network Stream Player DENON DNP 730AE

Spotify crash with Network Stream Player DENON DNP 730AE

My Network Streamer Player DENON DNP 730AE  Go crash when switching spotify other option of listening for example iOS airplay or Internet radio. To restart the network audio player must turn it off and disconnect the power. This problem is caused by incompatibilities of spotify. The same thing happens using iOS.Please Spotify solve this annoying problem. Thanks

1 Reply

Hello ilcoin,

did you already solve this issue? Do you have latest firmware in your DNP? Firmware v17.8B from 13.03.2015 should fix this but it did not work in my case. Anyway, I think you should address this issue with Denon customer support (try http://denon.custhelp.com/). Spotify as the service provider knows nothing about what is the player doing.

I encountered the same issue. Denon advised me to reflash using this firmware. The issue persisted so they thought it might be a hardware problem. I returned the player to the seller (in a probationary period).

If you are still suffering from this issue, you should tell them so that they could start taking this problem more seriously.

Suggested posts