Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crashes down immediately after trying to open it

Spotify crashes down immediately after trying to open it

Here is a little something about my problem that I sent to spotify helping team:

I have had this problem for one day now and I don't know what to do. I have had spotify premium now for almost 2 months, I'm using spotify on my phone (samsung galaxy s3 mini) and the app has worked perfectly. But now it just keeps crashing down when I'm trying to open it. I can say honestly that it has been doing that for about 100 times now. I tried to switch my phone off and back on, but it didn't help. I also tried to download the spotify app again, but that didn't help either. And I tried to take batteries off from the phone but even that didn't help. I really listen spotify a lot, so I feel very lost now because I can't listen to it and I'm angry and pissed off about it. Am I paying ten euros / month for spotify premium which doesn't even work?? I have no idea is the problem in my phone or in the app,  but I feel like it could be in the app propably because I have done everyhing what I can for my phone (switching off, batteries out..) but that didn't help. So if the problem is in the app, PLEASE fix it as soon as possible because I have no idea what I can do without spotify. Thanks!

1 Reply

Could you try deleting the cache from spotify options then uninstall and reinstall the app.

Suggested posts