Device

Samsung Galaxy S9

Operating System

Android 10

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

When I open the Your Daily Drive playlist on Spotify, it shows up like this:

Screenshot_20200428-113457_Spotify.jpg

I noticed that the playlist is now in Shuffle Mode instead of letting me choose a song or podcast from it.

However, when I press the PREVIEW button, the screen fades to black for a few seconds and then the app crashes immediately. The PREVIEW button is known for hearing samples of songs in a playlist, but it doesn't on Your Daily Drive playlist.

Is there a way to fix it?

- Hannah Smith

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, I am really sorry to hear that. I'm here to help. This problem might either be because your Spotify is not updated or it's a bug which Spotify is working on fixing and will fix sooner or later. Spotify is continuously working on updating its applications and provide bug-fixes to all updates on all platforms across the globe. I've been through the same issue before, but it got fixed in the later updates. I'm sure yours will too. I am putting a hyperlink  here which includes some steps you could use to fix this problem. If the problem still persists, you're gonna have to wait for the next update.

Troubleshooting  

Do let me know if there is anything else you'd like my help with. Thanks and cheers!

Have a good day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, I am really sorry to hear that. I'm here to help. This problem might either be because your Spotify is not updated or it's a bug which Spotify is working on fixing and will fix sooner or later. Spotify is continuously working on updating its applications and provide bug-fixes to all updates on all platforms across the globe. I've been through the same issue before, but it got fixed in the later updates. I'm sure yours will too. I am putting a hyperlink  here which includes some steps you could use to fix this problem. If the problem still persists, you're gonna have to wait for the next update.

Troubleshooting  

Do let me know if there is anything else you'd like my help with. Thanks and cheers!

Have a good day!

Suggested posts