Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify disappoints me

Spotify disappoints me

Hi , I was about to unsubscribe, when it gave me the option to post a messsage here so im gonna give it a last try.

for 1 month ive been unable to login on android with facebook (My spotify account is made through facebook) , for some reason it keeps giving me error , or something called Diablo something, 

im a premium user, and i dont like to pay for things that dont work,  ive paid this month even tho i was unable to use it for the entire month, someone told me to make a device password for my android, so i tried, but everytime i do  it , i recieve nothing in my mailbox ..

16 Replies

Hiya. I have no idea what Diablo is, apart from an excellent game from the distant past. Can you make sure you have the latest facebook app installed on your device then try the facebook login again. If it still won't work, let me know exactly what error message you get or, even better, drop a screenshot here.

I'm pretty confident we'll soon have you enjoying Spotify on your mobile.

everything is updated, and it keeps giving me this messagefbconnect://succes#acces_token=CAAAAKLSe4lIBABIZCrKIWpHhOZCOF7jZC

if this doesnt get fixed today i might aswell unsub.

Is your Facebook application fully up to date in google play? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes it is, as i just replied.

Are you using facebook's two step authentication? Can you log into facebook on your android?

yes i can, and i am logging in first, and when i open the spotify app it gives me that message when i try to login.

Sorry, I'm not clear if you use two step authentication for facebook?

well in that case i have no clue what two step authentication is

I am having the same problem. Spotify won't log in on my phone. I made the account through Facebook as well and am a premium subscriber 😕

Are you getting the same error message? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Please uninstall any facebook apps on your android then download and install the current app from Google Play, make sure you can log into it successfully then try launching spotify again.

@GlLeverandør wrote:

well in that case i have no clue what two step authentication is

allready did that, its easier if u could handle that mail , so that i could get a password for my device, or u could give me a spotify login instead of a facebook login

What mail? I don't work for spotify, just trying to help.

@GlLeverandør wrote:

allready did that, its easier if u could handle that mail , so that i could get a password for my device, or u could give me a spotify login instead of a facebook login

Hey GlLeverandør,

I think it might be best if you get in contact here and the team will help out via email.

That saves sharing any personal details on here 🙂

If you get an auto-reponse just reply straight back to it. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

I tried setting up a password for device as well but have yet to receive an email to set one up.

Suggested posts