Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not play music on my phone, only on the Web Player (on my laptop)

Spotify does not play music on my phone, only on the Web Player (on my laptop)

Plan: Premium (free trial - 3 months)

Device: Motorola E4

Operating System: Android

My Issue: Spotify doesn't play music on my phone, only on the Web Player (on my laptop). When I enter the browser, I can hear the songs over there, however, when I try it on my cell phone it doesn't work, it just shows the music but does not emit any sound and the music time bar does not move either. This was after I signed the individual Spotify plan, before that everything worked perfectly.

PS: I have already done and redid all the procedures provided on the website, I have already reinstalled the application, I left my account, I cleared the cache, disabled offline mode and nothing worked.

2 Replies

hI Bruna,

Have you tried rebooting your device or trying SPOTIFY app with same account on another cell phone ?? 

Cheers

Hi there @Bruna20,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Our team is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. Head over to this Ongoing Issue thread and check out the troubleshooting steps described in the post. Don't forget to add your info as a comment to help our developers. You should also +Vote and subscribe to the thread in order to stay up to date with any developments.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts