Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not start up correctly on ZTE Blade III cellular

Solved!

Spotify does not start up correctly on ZTE Blade III cellular

My newly bought ZTE Blade III does not work with Spotify.

It downloads OK from the Play store, but when I try to start it it gives a display with the name Spotify on top and the three horizontal lines up in the left corner (symbol for the menu for Playlists, News, People etc). Apart from this the screen is all white...

I have reported the problem to Spotify, but if anybody of you already has a solution, please let me know.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for the tip. I put in a microSD card in the ZTE and, YES; Spotify works also on my ZTE!!!

On thr other hand; why do they sell cellulars bundled with Spotify without all necessare hardware options installed (microSD in this case)?? Need to talk to my dealer..

Once again: Thanks for the tip!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It looks like this has happened before, and there are a few suggested fixes on this topic which you might want to try. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Thank you for the tip. I put in a microSD card in the ZTE and, YES; Spotify works also on my ZTE!!!

On thr other hand; why do they sell cellulars bundled with Spotify without all necessare hardware options installed (microSD in this case)?? Need to talk to my dealer..

Once again: Thanks for the tip!

Suggested posts