Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify don't work with wireless headphones

Solved!

Spotify don't work with wireless headphones

Plan

Premium family

Country

ITALY

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9 plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I can not understand why Spotify don't shows on available devices my Samsung Buds bluethoot headphones. In fact I can listen music from ALL other aps like Tidal or Youtube, but only SPOTIFY didn't work and is it impossible to listen music. I ahve tried also with other wireless headphones...all aps recognise them except SPOTIFY.

I follow all tips on Bluethoot troubleshooting Spotify service assistance, but whitout solving the problem.

Can somenone help me solving this (big!) problem??

Thank you

Simon - Italy

----

Spotify è l'unica app a non riconoscere le mie cuffie Samsung Buds wireless. Non compare tra i dispositivi utilizzabili per riprodurre muica, mentre tutte le altre applicazioni funzionano e riconoscono perefettamente le cuffie (per esempio Tidal e Youtube).

Da cosa può dipendere?? Ho provato anche con altre cuffie wirelss ed il problema è lo stesso: Spotify non le "vede"....

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Dadovago,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Just to confirm, did you try the steps listed in this support article already?

If so, then do you mind trying a clean reinstall of the app on your Android device, making sure that you've cleared all Spotify app data?

Keep us posted 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Dadovago,

If so, then do you mind trying a clean reinstall of the app on your Android device, making sure that you've cleared all Spotify app data?

Keep us posted 🙂

@Peter wrote:

Hey @Dadovago,

Keep us posted 🙂

Thank you Peter for prompt reply. 

I try a complete and clean reinstall as per your sudgestion and now Spotify works great! Wireless headphones now are proprerly recognised!

Tank you very much for help!

bye

Simon

Hey @Dadovago,

Yay! Glad to hear that it's all working now 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else - we'll be here to help.

spotify:track:5Hroj5K7vLpIG4FNCRIjbP

None of these steps help! I am using one plus and the app doesn't respond on my Bose earbuds. All other apps work fine with Bluetooth. Only Spotify has issue 

Hey @Shikha_dh,

Thanks for the post.

Can you clarify if the app is not starting at all with the headphones connected, or you can't control your music (Skip/ Pause etc.)?

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts