Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify equalizer inside the car not working.

Spotify equalizer inside the car not working.

My problem in a few steps.: 

I listen to music before leaving the house with headphone's. So good at all. 

When i connect my mobile through bluetooth with my car the equalizer is not working anymore. 

Then i have to restart my mobile and launch spotify again. 

Its working but have to restart my mobile everytime to get the clear equalizer settings back. >.>

if anyone has an idea how to fix that problem - please share it with me. would be very thankfull 😄

Information:

Mobile: Galaxy Note 3

Car: Range Rover Evoque Si4

Android Version: 4.3

Follow me
4 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

@Daniel wrote:

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

before im writing ready. - your copy and paste tactic is not the solution of every problem.

i wrote on my first post ready that im restarting the phone EVERYTIME that the equalizer is working. 

i reinstalled spotify multiple times ready. clean my phone also from the old spotify folder. but the problem is still here. ;D

Follow me

You are right, it's not always the solution... however a lot of common issues can be resolved by following the guide and checking what's included. That's why I state "How to fix MOST issues".

So you say you've tried a clean install following the steps I outline? I know the lollipop update is available for your device.. .Can you check for updates and install it then disable nuplayer in Developer settings.

Also can you confirm which version of the Spotify app you are using?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Equalizer apps are really not compatible with Spotify via your vehicle's Bluetooth. I've been dealing with the same crap for months. I decided to have an aftermarket equalizer connected to my car's audio sound system.. That's really the only solution at this time.

Suggested posts