Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify goes "mute" after one song.

Casual Listener
I noticed it came back too
Highlighted

Music Fan

it seem like spotify has hire bunch of lousy app designer who dont know how to solve the issue. 😞

if apple music have better compability on more devices..i will already cancel my spotify premium subscription..

Highlighted

Regular
Yeah, I'vd noticed the same thing. I thought these guys would've been on it
by now but apparently not.
Highlighted

Community Legend
There is an issue raised for this. Please can you continue discussions around this as well as including your device details here.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Premium-User-Play-stops-when-playlist-jumps-to-next-...

Thanks

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Highlighted

Regular

Yes, I've had exactly the same issue. About 3 weeks ago suddenly on both my android devices the music gets stuck betwen songs. I saw this thread and it fixed the problem until yesterday. The crossfade fix no longer works for me either. I'm a premium member who's probably not going to be premium much longer if Spotify don't sort this problem. It should not be for us users to search forums to find fixes to problems that Spotify should be fixing themselves. Clrearly this problem has been around for weeks and the situation has got worse rather than better. The fact it happens to me on both my Samsung Galaxy and my Asus Tablet but not my laptop makes it clear to me this is a widespread Android specific problem. The current Spotify solution of pausing and unpausing is completely useless and dangerous because I mainly use Spotify offline in the car and it's not safe to grab your phone all the time to fix this incredibly annoying bug that Spotify's app designers seem to be incapable of sorting. My patience is wearing very thin.

Highlighted

Regular
Do they NOT try the blank blank "fix" aka update b4 they release it to us? Same friggin problem with playlist stalling/going mute & now crossfade doesn't help....so frustrating. itunes starting to look tempting.
-Carole
Gotta have My Spotify!
Highlighted

Regular
All these companies preach that time is money, well how about our time.
Are we nothing? It amounts to disrespect for their customers. Time to spend
our hard earned money else where.
Highlighted

Regular
Same here. Cannot listen to Playlists or Radio stations. Now stops every 2-5 songs & crossfade no longer works as a fix. Pardon me for shouting but this is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! My observations are that it's happening via Android devices. Seems to work fine thru bluetooth, PC & auto. I'm paying for a service that is not working. That makes me unhappy & is a waste of my hard earned $$. Just gimme back version prior to latest update...at least it worked. Ok, thanks for listening.
-Carole
Gotta have My Spotify!
Highlighted

me too

Highlighted

Regular

I have the exact same problem, any solutions ?

SUGGESTED POSTS