Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has buzzing noise on speaker on LG Android

Spotify has buzzing noise on speaker on LG Android

I have an LG Stylo 3, specifically a model LGL84VL, with operating system Android 7.0. I have spotify premium.

Recently, as of this week, my spotify has a buzzing sound every other song played that can be best described as the buzzing that happens when an aux cord is being plugged in but isn't set right.

If I try to use headphones, it works just fine. However, using my speaker, it creates the buzzing sound described. Other apps' audio works just fine on my speaker, but Spotify just doesn't. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and have cleared cache and done other remedies I've found on the internet and none have worked. 

If a solution can't be found, so be it, but it would be nice.

1 Reply

Hey there @Santanat,

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across your reply.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you do, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in?

It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall instead of a regular one to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions about this.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts