Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has royally F***** up the layout where has the all songs list gone?

Spotify has royally F***** up the layout where has the all songs list gone?

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

What happened to the old library layout with the tabs for songs/artists/albums? I have a massive collection of saved songs and thanks to someone screwing with a perfectly good app I can now no longer go to library-songs-shuffle all to just play through everything. 

5 Replies

Same problem on iPhone!!

I’m not happy AT ALL that all of the artists and songs are no longer listed in an easy to find format. The new listing format is horrible!!  And I spent months identifying and saving just the songs I liked from selected artists and in one fell swoop your programmers wiped out my lists!

and no, I don’t want to scroll thru 6000 songs in Liked Songs to find my favorites from an artist I selected

It’s stupid and I’m thinking about canceling my subscription  and selling my Spotify stock. 

Whatever was the motivation for messing over longtime fans and heavy users of Spotify ... was stupid and the old indexes (and easy sorting and selection options) need to be restored right away

i really cannot believe Spotify had messed over its premium subscribers. 

@GioinDC, I can’t say what the motivation was, but I can tell you how it seems to work for me on my android phone. You say that you don’t want to scroll thru 6000 songs in Liked Songs to find my favorites from an artist. That's understandable. For me, if I'm looking for songs that I've saved by a particular artist, I can find them in the artist tab of "Your Library." After finding them I can select them, then it'll list every track I saved by that artist. I can then choose a song to play or shuffle all and it'll play every song by that artist that I have saved.

I’m with you. All my library is gone. So I have to start new plus I was on Premium Duo now I’m back on free. Better not get charged for Duo. What happened? I want my library back. If I’m gonna have to start new might as well find new music app too. I mean can’t get help from Spotify.

Hi @shelbertok,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

Keep in mind that the Premium subscription has more features than the free version of the app (such as Pick & Play, and more than you can find here). However, you should be able to sort your Liked Songs by following these steps.

If you have a different issue, send us over more details about it in order to check it further. 

We'll be waiting for your reply.  

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

I have premium on my iPhone and this is awful. So awful. I was about to workout and you killed it. If this doesn’t change back soon I’m going to cancel and pop in a cd or go somewhere else.

Suggested posts