Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is closing automatically - Spotify schließt sich automatisch (Android)

Spotify is closing automatically - Spotify schließt sich automatisch (Android)

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Operating System

Android Pie 9.0

My Question or Issue

Hello,

since few days the app is closing automatically in background.

I start spotify, going into any other app and after 1-5 minutes (it's random) stopped the music and spotify is closed by self.

I have deactivated the battery option, cleared the cache and data, set the background processeslimit on default. And i don't have any apps on my device that will automatically closes background apps.

Hallo,

seit einigen Tagen hab ich das Problem, dass sich Spotify automatisch schließt.

Ich starte wie gewohnt Spotify, gehe dann in deren Apps rein (Spotify wird noch im Hintergrund weiter ausgeführt) und nach einigen Minuten schließt es sich automatisch. Ich habe schon jegliche Einstellung deaktiviert, ob Akkuoptimierung ausgeschaltet, Hintergrund Datennutzung eingeschaltet, Cache und Daten gelöscht, Hintergrundprozesslimit auf Standard gesetzt. Ich weiß einfach nicht weiter. Und ich habe auch keine Apps installiert die Hintergrundprozesse automatisch schließen.

2 Replies

Hey @VatriXxX thanks so much for reaching out to the Spotify Community, 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Make sure you have a good internet connaction. Also double check that you do not need a software update, that can sometimes cause bugs. 

Let me know how it goes,

Jack

Hello @JackD_

I have restarted my device, and reinstalled the app.

My Internet connection is good, tested in mobile internet and in wifi.

And the software is up to date.

By the way, spotify is not the only app that closes in background, but it's the first priority.

Suggested posts