Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify ist trotz Internetverbindung offline

Spotify ist trotz Internetverbindung offline

Leider kann ich trotz meines Premium Accounts keine neuen Lieder mehr suchen, da mir seit 2 Tagen angezeigt wird das Spotofy offline ist, obwohl ich immer eine Internetverbindung habe. Ich habe ein Smartphone Handy. Bitte beheben
Top Answer
Alex
Spotify Legend

Hi folks,

For anyone who is still experiencing this issue on the Windows Desktop app - have a look at this Ongoing Issue thread.

It contains helpful troubleshooting steps, which may resolve the issue.

Hope this info is helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

12 Replies

Hey @Daniel146!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. Hope you don't mind if we reply in English. 

Best thing to try here is a reinstall. Just follow these steps. You can also try restarting your device removing the battery. 

If that doesn't make any difference, please let us know the device and Spotify version you're rocking. If possible, send us a screenshot of how it appears when you're trying to play your tracks. 

Let us know if you have any questions 🙂

Sophia 

Edit: Uninstall AdBlockers

Edit

got the same problem and no idea how to fix it since nothing worked, someone found a solution ?

me too!! So annoying - what did I even pay for

Me to

Me too... if it isn‘t going to be patched soon i will stop paying for nothing

Hi,

I had the same issue ... and here's how I fixed it:

Use the link at the bottom of this page to open spotify in the web player on your computer (https://spotify.com/redirect/webplayerlink/?utm_medium=www_footer), play a song. In your spotify app on your computer you can see the web player in "available devices", change to your favourite device ... et voià!

Greetings from germany

claptonist

... et voilà!

Does not work for me. I use my old S5 as a portable bluetooth device in my car, everytime I use wi-fi to download the newest playlists it is in offline mode and will not go online until I re-installed the app

I already reinstalled it and then it worked for one search session but the problem appeared again. and it is annoying to reinstall the app because I need to download all my songs again. you can see my current version in the screenshot attached.

thanks, Lea

Screenshot_20180718-225253.png

Hi folks,

For anyone who is still experiencing this issue on the Windows Desktop app - have a look at this Ongoing Issue thread.

It contains helpful troubleshooting steps, which may resolve the issue.

Hope this info is helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts