Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps logging me out and I cannot listen to my music that I have downloaded

Solved!

Spotify keeps logging me out and I cannot listen to my music that I have downloaded

Hello,

I tried to re-install spotify app 5 times. I deleted my Facebook's account for spotify and now I am using my username and password for my spotfy. I deleted all spotify's files in my cellphone. I tried many things. Nothing worked.

If I reboot my cellphone, spotify logs me out. All of musics that I download, they are not available when I want to listen it in offline mode.

I really want to cancel my premium account because I cannot listen to my music offline. Can someone help me? Please!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Do you get any errors when you get signed out? Have you followed the reinstallation instructions from this topic, when reinstalling Spotify? 

I notify our Android Expert @Daniel for you. 

Do toy have any other devices where you use Spotify too? If you get logged out there too, someone else might be using your account. 

If that's the case, I would recommend you to:

1. Log out
  2. Go to the password reset page - If you are getting redirected to your account, you're still logged in. Log out and go to the password reset page again, and follow all steps. 
  3. Once you have changed your password, log in to your account and click on 'Logout everywhere'.
  4. Now everyone, including your self has been logged out. Please check all your personal credentials (e-mail address, address etc) to make sure it hasn't been changed. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thank you! I solved my problem. I have clean master in my cellphone and it was deleting my spotify's files.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Do you get any errors when you get signed out? Have you followed the reinstallation instructions from this topic, when reinstalling Spotify? 

I notify our Android Expert @Daniel for you. 

Do toy have any other devices where you use Spotify too? If you get logged out there too, someone else might be using your account. 

If that's the case, I would recommend you to:

1. Log out
  2. Go to the password reset page - If you are getting redirected to your account, you're still logged in. Log out and go to the password reset page again, and follow all steps. 
  3. Once you have changed your password, log in to your account and click on 'Logout everywhere'.
  4. Now everyone, including your self has been logged out. Please check all your personal credentials (e-mail address, address etc) to make sure it hasn't been changed. 

Hey there!

What would be really cool if you could provide us with the following information:

- Your platform and operating system (Mac, Windows, iPhone etc.).
- The version of Spotify you're running (from the About Spotify option).
- Is this happening over WiFi? 3G/4G? Both?
- A full description of the issue, with as much detail as possible.
- How long you've had this issue.
- What actions led to it happening. 

Once I know this, I'm sure I can provide you with a couple of solutions 🙂

Marked as solution

Thank you! I solved my problem. I have clean master in my cellphone and it was deleting my spotify's files.

hey , whenever I try to log in it wouldn't let me log through. Therefore, i don't know what the issue is but it randomly log me out and as well as I reseted my password and restated my phone! Please help me log back in!

Life saver 🙂 Extremely satisfied of this solution

I had the same problem with Clean Master

Suggested posts