Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps stalling out on me.

Spotify keeps stalling out on me.

What's up?  So I've got a Droid Incredible and have been streaming spotify over wi-fi through my work's wi-fi and probablly about 10 times a day Spotify will just stop playing and usually pick it back up in a about a minute.  It's just getting really annoying and I'm thinking about canceling my preaminum account.  I work at an entertainment technology job and we have have incredbile wi-fi.  I even went to one of the IT dudes to help me with the settings.  I've never had this issue with Google music so I'm just wondering how I should go about solving the issue.  thanks.

4 Replies

It's probably a problem with the ram or memory being full, I have the same thing happening here except right when I start it. The quick fix is to just reboot your phone.

I've got the same thing but on my Mac book Pro. 

Falls out a lot during playing......

Try deleting cache and saved data within settings if the Spotify app. If that doesn't work then erase all data within settings/apps/Spotify in your android device. Good luck.

If you play Spotify regularly, just like you and I, Spotify needs to take a moment to catch up with itself. Google Music has been dealing with the same issues as of recently, I know that from experiance. The new music apps are just trying to make sure everything is working properly and sometimes in order to do that it takes a momment. Spotify is a great place for great music. 

Hope That Helps! 3 Have A Wonderful Day!

Suggested posts