Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify no me deja ver mis me gusta

Solved!

Spotify no me deja ver mis me gusta

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue:

En mi televisor y en mi computadora todo está bien, el problema es en mi celular. Spotify no me deja ver la carpeta de mis me gusta, y tampoco me deja dar me gusta a las canciones. Ya lo desinstalé varias veces, no se que hacer. PLEASE HELP!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

It's a good idea to give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

In case you're using an SD card, we'd suggest you remove it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD. Are there any changes?

You can also send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Asegurate que tengas la version mas reciente de spotify y la version mas reciente de android y android play 

Exactamente me pasa solo en las versiones mas recientes de spotify. Cuando lo descargo de la play store no funciona bien, por eso actualmente tengo una versión mas vieja que funciona correctamente. Pero me gustaría tener la versión mas nueva

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

It's a good idea to give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

In case you're using an SD card, we'd suggest you remove it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD. Are there any changes?

You can also send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Hey @EliseoFacelli

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help. 

Have great day 🙂

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Ya seguí todos los pasos y sigo sin poder escuchar mis me gusta, solo se ve la pantalla negra, ¿qué hago? 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you share some details on your device setup like brand/model and operating system?

It's also important to try logging in in a different account on your device, so we can exclude account related issues. Also make sure you've tried a different internet connection.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

me pasa lo mismo actualmente, solo me aparece la pantalla negra y no puedo ver mis me gusta, tampoco me deja ver algunos álbumes, ya instalé la aplicación varias veces y ni hay solución...

Hey @Jas27,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

This issue is already being investigated here. In the meantime, we suggest you provide the info we're asking for in the Status. Feel free to add your vote. You can also Subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

So should not I use SD Card while using spotify? 

Hey @paburo-san07,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

At this point, we don’t have enough information on what you need help with. 

In case you're having troubles using our app, would you mind sending us a full description of the inconvenience you're having? This way we can get a better understanding and advise you further.

In the meantime, if you're having technical issues when playing something on Spotify  - we'd suggest that you take a look at this article. 

We'll be on the lookout for your response.

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts