Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working Xperia T jellybean

Spotify not working Xperia T jellybean

Have had xperia T for a few weeks now. Spotify (I'm a premium user) has been 'problematic' let's say since I got the new phone (had no probs on old phone). It starts itself when I boot up the phone (I can't work out how to stop this).

More importantly, however, when I start it myself, more often than not it hangs, with a blank screen with only the three 'menu lines' in top left corner. Tapping these opens another blank screen.

Often it will start propeerly after 2 or 3 goes, but today I haven't been able to open it at all. Not good...!!!!

Anyone know a remedy that doesn't include deleting the app and starting all over again (I have done this twice in the last week or so). The reason I don't want to is that it takes ages to sync it with my desktop.

1 Reply

Hi. I moved your post to the android section which is more relevant. The autostart thing should be easy to fix.

• Go to home menu.
  • Tap on settings.
  • Press applications.
  • Tap on all option.
  • Tap on live ware manager option.
  • Select clear data.

I understand your reluctance but I think a clean reinstall should get you up and running. Please follow the instructions in this post, under step  B.

Suggested posts