Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Galaxy S3

Spotify not working on Galaxy S3

Hello, I am a premium account holder and for some reason Spotify has decided not to work on my Galaxy S3.  I've tried uninstalling, etc but still the same problem.  

I get the message "No Internet Connection Available" even though I'm connected to the Wifi. 

8 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks but I've tried all of that before I posted the message.

Also having issues with Spotify on Onkyo amp.

In short, it's a Spotify issue and I can't see it being resolved. 

Does it work ok on mobile data? Could the issue be with your router? Can you give your router a reboot?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Doesn't work on mobile data.

Given the router a reboot already before posting on here - no change. 

Ok - so I've carried out all of the suggestions, factory reset phones, routers and still getting the same problem.

Here are some photos of my spotify experience....

I have paid until December but if you can't sort this out I would like a refund from March until December and would like to cancel my subscription. 

20150327_201815.jpg
Screenshot_2015-03-27-20-08-14.png
Screenshot_2015-03-27-22-06-57.png

After every update i am more and more sure that the designers and developers from spotify dont know what there doing. Normally an update should bring improvements and big fixes . Spotify only makes BUGS and makes every spotif app worse . They maybe think that we are idiots , but i think we have the right to ask A GOOD WORKING service because WE ARE PAYING FOR THAT. If you ask a question in twitter spotify care and you give a little bit bad commenbst you NEVER GET AN ANSWER .. For me now SPOTIFY SUCKS .

Spotify on Twitter are absolute garbage.  "They'll look into it" is usually followed by "have you tried re-installing the app". 

Chocolate teapot.

I am having this same problem with my S3. I'm probably going to cancel my membership. It's been going on for 4 months. I've tried everything. Why keep paying for something that doesn't work?

Does anyone know of any other music apps that are as good? Slacker, iheartradio, google, etc?

Suggested posts