Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Samsung 3 mini

Solved!

Spotify not working on Samsung 3 mini

Spotify is just not working on my Samsung S3 mini.  When I'm not on wifi songs take between 10 and 25 seconds to start that's if the tracks I've downloaded are available, most of the tracks when off-line are marked as 'not available'   When I'm back on wifi they start dowloading again.

Also, I keep getting logged out of Spotify and if there is no internet connection I can't log back on.  This happens a lot when I'm on the underground so i'm unable to listen to the music I've paid for until I'm off the train.

This is a really poor app and a complete rip-off of £10 a month.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you have an SD card in your device? If so, can you try removing it and re-installing Spotify (so it uses internal storage instead) and see if that makes any difference?

Unfortunately, a lot of the issues here on the community seem to be caused by slow/corrupt SD cards.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Do you have an SD card in your device? If so, can you try removing it and re-installing Spotify (so it uses internal storage instead) and see if that makes any difference?

Unfortunately, a lot of the issues here on the community seem to be caused by slow/corrupt SD cards.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you. new SD card sorted out the problem.

Fixed my galaxy s5 issues too.
Kept playing a song and then would be stopped for 10 mins between songs and if I checked it would say working offline.
Reinstall with sd card removed did the trick. Who would have guessed 🙂

Suggested posts