Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify offline error

Spotify offline error

I changed my storage device from my internal storage to my SD card on my Samsung galexy s5 active and since then I transfered everything to the SD card. I now get a notification everytime I start spotify on my phone that I have reached the maximum number of offline devices and all my songs get removed. I have done the remove offline devices via the website and I have also tried erasing the cache on my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling. I still get the same issue please help me find a solution. I only use spotify for my desktop, phone and laptop (the desktop and laptop I don't have offline saving on)
4 Replies

It keeps making unreadable files on the SD card in which I have to remount to get the space back. Any way to stop this? Needs to be on SD card. 

Now it keeps telling me I have no storage area, this is getting ridiculous

Any help?

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts