Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify offline play help

Spotify offline play help

I love using spotify it has all my favorite artists are albums i love. So i decided to try the offline play option and download my playlists thru wifi. As i don't want to eat all my data therefore the reason to be able to listen to all my favorite music offline. Also the main reason i downloaded the app. But since I don't have direct access to wifi i download it when i do. During the time doing this often times it will register as i had not downloaded any of my playlist and start from 0 again instead of say 368/1564...... As doing this it has seemed to take up quite a bit of my disk space. Seeing as spotify does not have a app folder i can not delete it and try again....or delete the copies that it has downloaded multiple times. Also i can not uninstall and successfully hope it has completely uninstalled from my phone to download and try again. This is a bit bothersome and hopefully someone can help me with this. I would love to continue using spotify and make it my main music player.
1 Reply

Hey there.

Wifi is needed to download tracks offline. Otherwise it will use your Mobile Data if enabled.

If you want to clear Offline storage, go to app settings and clear it here.

Suggested posts