Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays random, annoying, unwanted music on Premium account!

Spotify plays random, annoying, unwanted music on Premium account!

I have Spotify Premium in my Nexus since a year or so. In the last weeks, suddenly, it began to play random playlists of totally unrequested commercial HH music. It happens in the middle of an album reproduction, but also and even more annoying when I'm not using Spotify! 

It simply says "you are listening to Spotify web player", with only the "continue" option available. This music (which I never selected and definitely hate) compares also under my recent playings and feeds.

This is clearly a direct advertisement of unwanted music, to avoid which I'm paying a Premium account!

A similar topic has been opened in the Desktop section, flagged as solved but not solved at all, with a dozen of user also saying that it keeps happening on premium accounts!

Please solve it immediately, or I'm simply removing Spotify and stop paying for a service I'm not getting.

1 Reply

I've had the same problem for a few weeks.  These terrible songs (many of which have explicit language) are then included in a playlist that is added to my list of playlists and I have to continually delete these unwanted playlists.  I'm going to cancel my premium account if it isn't corrected.

Has anyone found a way to make this stop?

Suggested posts