Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium on nexus 7 takes an age to load then it plays back in stops and starts

Spotify premium on nexus 7 takes an age to load then it plays back in stops and starts

I've never had a problem until now. I'm a nexus 7 user with android KitKat. Albums take ages to load then play in stops and starts. So frustrating. Seemed to develop this fault after the latest update.
4 Replies

Are you getting this when streaming and with downloaded music @pablo77 ? Have you tried powering the nexus off and on?

Rebooting helps I have spotify on my phone moto g and my tablet , nexus 7. I stream on both devices and get the same problem. I'm wondering if switching between devices is causing a conflict. Working fine just now though.

Spotify only allows streaming on one device at a time. If you are streaming on one device and start streaming on another, the first device stops playing. You'll also see a notification saying that your account is in use on another device.

Yes I understand that I never have both streaming. For example tonight I started streaming on my phone but it was playing the track in fits and starts so I rebooted both devices and switched to the tablet and it worked fine.

Suggested posts