Country

Italy

Device

Xiaomi Mi8 Lite and Huawei P10 Lite

Operating System

Android Oreo and Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Dear all,

starting from a lot of month, my wife and me have a lot of issue with our Spotify mobile app. When we start to play something, we can listen all the playlist and album without any issue.

The problem starts when we try to search something or navigate into our libraries, playlists and so on.

After some minutes from the starting of the app, is stops the normal activities and it displays a message as "An Error occurred".

The issue remains until we restart the app. Then, for a couple of minutes, we can search anything.

As you can notice we use 2 different accounts, 2 different devices and 2 differents Android versions.

I tried also to create a new account (free) but the issue is the same.

This is a very annoyng issue, because we are paying for the service!

And, let me say, when we are driving a car is very dangerous to spend a lot of time restarting the app killing the process.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Lorenzo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lorenzo_IT.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We're currently aware of an issue which is affecting users in Italy on the Vodafone mobile network.

If this is the case with you, we suggest that you head over to this thread to stay updated on our progress as we look into it.

If you don't think this issue is relevant to you, then let us know and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Lorenzo_IT.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We're currently aware of an issue which is affecting users in Italy on the Vodafone mobile network.

If this is the case with you, we suggest that you head over to this thread to stay updated on our progress as we look into it.

If you don't think this issue is relevant to you, then let us know and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply 🙂

Suggested posts