Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops pmayibg music ever 2 or 3 minutes

Spotify stops pmayibg music ever 2 or 3 minutes

I have been a spotify premium subscribe for a long time. Recently, I noticed that spotify stops playing music, mid song, every 2 or 3 minutes. Spotify cannot finish more than 1 or 2 songs consecutively without stopping playback. This occurs on both downloaded and streamed playlists.

I have this installed on my Samsung Note 4, and have had no issues for months, until this most recent week. This issue renders spotify useless driving as you must consistently unlock the phone and open spotify to manually hit the play button again.

I have tried unintelligible and reintalling, restarting, deleting cache, and still the issue persists. Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies

I have exactly the same problem on my LG G4. The only difference is, in my case Spotify stops playing after 15-20 mins and it appeared for the first time about 3-4 weeks ago.

I've had the exact same issue for the past two ish months, on and off.  Its to the point where i have to delete and redownload the app for it to stop doing it, then it eventually does it again and i have to repeat the same cycle.  Iphone Xr btw

Hi there @MHorner, @trustyx146 and @AlbiKlay,

Thank you for your posts in the Community. We just came across this thread.

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this,

If that doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you head over to this article to make sure there's no unauthorized activity on your account. 

We also recommend that you check this article out that provides you information on how to protect your account.

Let us know how everything goes. 

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts