Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify telling me I don't have a Premium account?

Spotify telling me I don't have a Premium account?

Hi My Spotify app on my android phone keeps telling me that i need to get a premium account, I have chacked my account on the website and I do indeed have a premium account. Can someone please tell me whats going on. Thanks.

9 Replies

I've just taken a look at your account on our system and it seems that account hasn't been logged into since you started a 30-day trial on June 24. It sounds like you have a second account.

Get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly. Include all email addresses/usernames you have to speed things along.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Ok thanks but what do I select in the options then as there is nothing for duplicate account.

Ok I found an option to use. Thanks.

To be honest, it doesn't make any difference what option you pick. The options are mainly there to recommend you a support article to check before submitting and to give our support advisors an idea of what the problem is before they read your message itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Right, got that sorted, It turned out to be that I did indeed have 2 accounts, the one that i was using (created without facebook) and the one i signed up for the premium with (created with facebook) Strange but ok.

I spoke to them and they sorted it all out for me, But My username on here is now taken by the other account lol.

Hello

I was wondering why I was having the issue of  my songs not syncing

Thanks SO much!!!

Hello,

i was wondering why does my account say "syncing error"?

Also how do you listen to music offlie, whenever i try it sais "track unavailable"

Thanks for your help!!

Please take a look at the FAQs which explain about synching and downloading music. If these don't work for you, please give details of what steps  you took and what went wrong, including any error messages and I'll try to help.

I deleted your duplicate post in another thread as it gets confusing for everyone.

Hello,

I have the red bundle with vodaphone which includes a free entertainment subscription. I have chosen spotify and am meant to have a premium account for 12 months,       however, I am unable to download music and keep getting a pop up notification on my spotify telling me I do not have a premium account. What should I do?

Suggested posts