Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will not download my playlists!

Spotify will not download my playlists!

I have recently upgraded to spotify premium and it has been working fine.. up until I got a new phone the other day. I have been trying to download my playlists for the last three days now!

It will start to download them then shut off and say I have no internet connection, when I clearly do as I am on the laptop at the same time! All I want to do is listen to the music I am payoing for. If I'm honest I feel I am being thoroughly ripped off!!

Why am I paying for something that clearly doesn't work?

I have tried factory reset, Uninstalling and re-installing, download playlist then cancle download and even tried bashing the phone but nadda.. This issue really need's to be resolved asap. 

Oh and spotify staff Through reading similar posts this isn't a one time occurence it seems a lot of your customers have had this issue.. do you not think it's something you should look to improve? Your quick enough to take money from people just not as quick resolving issues! 

Any help on the matter would be great thank you 🙂

1 Reply

Hi. What device, android and spotify versions are you running?

Communication issues caused by incorrectly set up routers and interference from firewalls, ant-virus and other security apps are the most common culprits and I doubt that any software designer could find a way around these so let's try and pin down what's going wrong in your case.

Could you temporarily turn off all firewalls, antivirus and other security software and make sure that you have UPnP enabled in your router settings. Please also check that your android device has the option for Wifi optimisation turned off and that the option for Keep wifi on during sleep is set to "always". You'll find these under advanced wifi options.

Let me know how it goes.

Suggested posts