Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't download any songs

Solved!

Spotify won't download any songs

I have the problem that many songs that I want to download ablume only won't download the only way the songs download right now are the songs that I added to my favorites. I tryed to reinstall the app like 5 times and this won't fix the issue and no Mather. I have enough space on my phone to download songs 30gb left and the app is up to date. 

I have a honor 8x of there is something missing just tell me and I'll give you the info 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @GerCancer

We really appreciate you sharing this here in the Community!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this? If so, we’d first recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app on your phone since this step is more thorough than a regular reinstall.  

If that doesn’t do the trick, make sure you try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. We recommend trying this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @GerCancer

We really appreciate you sharing this here in the Community!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this? If so, we’d first recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app on your phone since this step is more thorough than a regular reinstall.  

If that doesn’t do the trick, make sure you try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. We recommend trying this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout.  

Suggested posts