Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't download music

Solved!

Spotify won't download music

Hello. I have had spotify premium forna few months now. I'm running it on my galaxy s4, this is the only device I have, I am nowhere near the download limit. I have just installed the kitkat software update if that helps? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try adding them to a playlist then follow the instructions in this FAQ. Do you get an error message?

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Are you receiving any error messages? Can you check here, and see if you already have three offline devices. Also do you have enough storage space on your phone? Also, can you provide the steps are you doing to download the music?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

@djmissons I've moved your post over to the android section for you.

I checked and I just have the one devive synced. Plenty of memory on my phone. I'm touching the three dots next to the song itself to download like I usually do.

Is this happening on all tracks or just a specific one? Is it a local file?

I've got about six saved tracks I want to download and it's happening to all of them. I'm not sure if it's a local file or not

Are those all in a playlist and, if so, any chance of a link to it?

No not in any playlist. Just a few singles from various artists.
Marked as solution

Try adding them to a playlist then follow the instructions in this FAQ. Do you get an error message?

Ok it's worked. Managed to download them. Thanks for the help!

My pleasure - enjoy your music 🙂

I get to the point where it will download and i'll have the green arrow and then i go into the playlist and none of them are downloaded anymore! jwylot seen some of your replies and think you could help!

I NEED MUSIC!

Suggested posts