Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play albums in the correct order

Solved!

Spotify won't play albums in the correct order

Spotify used to work fine on my Xperia Z3. Then Sony changed its Walkman/Playmobile function to integrate Spotify. Now, it seems impossible to play an album in the correct order. At best, when I start playing the first track from an album it subsequently moves on to a random track from the same album. Sometimes it even progresses to a track from a different album entirely.

I've found and disabled the shuffle icon, but it seems not to work. Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've found a solution, which is to de-link Spotify and Walkman in Walkman's settings and revert to the standalone version of Spotify.

There's a problem with the version of Spotify within Walkman that I can't find any way round, so I've concluded it's best avoided.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Same here. It drives me crazy on my Xperia Z3 (Lollipop). When I select "Go to Album" and then tap the first song, it still plays random songs from that artist.

Marked as solution

I've found a solution, which is to de-link Spotify and Walkman in Walkman's settings and revert to the standalone version of Spotify.

There's a problem with the version of Spotify within Walkman that I can't find any way round, so I've concluded it's best avoided.

Ok, I'll test it at home and see if it works. Thanks for the hint!

Suggested posts