Free

Country

Peru

Device

Samsung Galaxy A01 Core

Operating System

Android 10 Go Edition

My Question or Issue

I've been using Spotify Lite since forever but as I bought a new phone, a low budget one, decided to give Spotify a try, I uninstalled Spotify Lite then did a fresh install of Spotify as suggested in the support page but simply it won't play, progress bar doesn't move either, it reads playing but nothing happens. Weird thing is that if I install Spotify Lite and keep it opened while playing Spotify the latter works fine. I have developer options activated and 'force install to sd card' enabled but Spotify installs itself in internal memory and Spotify Lite in sd card without forcing so I'm puzzled, I've no idea what's wrong. Thanks.

1 Reply

Hi there @EnriqueA,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you try the following: Uninstall Spotify Lite. Log out Everywhere, Uninstall the app (the original Spotify app) again with the steps that's provided in the clean reinstall article. After that - switch off your phone > take out your SD card > start the devices again without the SD card > reinstall the app. 

Also make sure that there is no Battery Optimization enabled for Spotify and that the app has all permissions on your phone.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts