Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play more than 6 songs in an album.

Spotify won't play more than 6 songs in an album.

I have a free account in Spotify (so maybe that might be the case). I have several albums saved and also downloaded for offline listening but everytime i listen to an album while offline after 6 songs it will try to play a suggested song and not a song from the actual album which it's impossible while offline and it stops the album from playing and i have to close/re-open spotify in order to play the album again. Playlists play as they should though and there's no problem. I just wanted to know if whether this is a downside of having a free account or is it a glitch that can be fixed?
4 Replies

I'm confused as downloading spotify content to listen offline is a premium only feature. I can only conclude that you are listening to music online which explains the songs added by spotify.

I don't know, I've always had the option to download playlists/songs/albums for offline listening though and I've listened to them on multiple occasions when I wasn't connected to the internet

Are you using the official release from Google Play? I can only quote from their help page:

With a Premium account, you won’t get adverts or any limitations, no matter what device you’re using. You can also access special features such as high quality sound, offline listening, and Spotify Connect

Yes I am using the Google play version, and I also have the option to stream high quality music but not extreme quality, whenever I tap on the extreme quality options a notification pops up saying I've discovered a premium feature and whether I want to upgrade or try it free for 7 days

Suggested posts