Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't work on my android phone

Solved!

Spotify won't work on my android phone

It crashed and now doesnt show any of my playlists and doesnt recognised that I have a premium account. This is the only reason I have it so I am pretty annoyed. I cant listen to my music on my mobile. Please help! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same for me and no issue is found since 2 days.

A friend of mine uninstall the whole version on his pc and android with success, but it doesn't work with me.

Some answers are talking about the accident creation of two acount, but i don't think this is really the problem.

Hope for a free month when everything will be repaired.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

fionafike - You'll need to log in using your "fkehily" username rather than your email address.

StellaMars - You should be able to log in using your Facebook details - Are you missing playlists at all, or is Spotify crashing? One thing you might want to try is another clean installation, and but installing again from a different location. If you previously installed it from the Android Marketplace, try getting it from m.spotify.com.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Same for me and no issue is found since 2 days.

A friend of mine uninstall the whole version on his pc and android with success, but it doesn't work with me.

Some answers are talking about the accident creation of two acount, but i don't think this is really the problem.

Hope for a free month when everything will be repaired.

Marked as solution

fionafike - You'll need to log in using your "fkehily" username rather than your email address.

StellaMars - You should be able to log in using your Facebook details - Are you missing playlists at all, or is Spotify crashing? One thing you might want to try is another clean installation, and but installing again from a different location. If you previously installed it from the Android Marketplace, try getting it from m.spotify.com.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Ok i'll try it but i'm already using my facebook account to log. So the problem is not coming from that detail.

And all the spotify doesn't work. it says me that i've to upgrade to a premium account. (already done)

But my problem is also that the spotify program installed on my pc still don't want to kno that i'm a premium user. However, this appears on my profil... Juste crasyness bug ?

You need to help me! It wont work! you have send me a username, but no password. If i use my normal login password, wich is my facebook password it doesnt work either? You need to help me with this because im paying you every single month for something i dont get! My phone in a Nokia E7 it is suported and everything. 

Someone help

1123346667 - You'll need a device password to login to a Symbian device like this. Just head here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

please help me. spotify used to work on my phone and now it wont. it keeps telling me my credentials are wrong. ive uninstalled a few times went to troubleshooting and nothing has worked. im fructrated. what do i do?

Can you log into your account online? Try logging into your overview.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts