Premium

Country

Sweden 

Device

Galaxy watch

Operating System

Tizen

My Question or Issue

I can't switch on standalone mode on my watch it only allows me to be in remote mode. When I try to switch it needs me to login and when I try to login it doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarting the clock and my phone and I searched and tried what other people on the internet suggests. But this far nothing have worked. It might be the new software update as it has worked before. 

6 Replies

Hey @MunkeN0,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Can you confirm that your Android phone has the following specs:

• Android 5.0 and above
  • A minimum of 1.5GB RAM?

If so, let us know and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Yes my phone has the specs you mentioned.

It's a Samsung galaxy s8. If that information is relevant.

Hey @MunkeN0,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Do you mind trying to log into another Premium account, perhaps a friend's or relative's account, to see if the issue persists? This is just to make sure that there isn't an issue with the account itself.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

I won't be able to check that for quite some time but I will sure do it when I'm able to.

Mind suggesting something else to test in the meantime?

Hey @MunkeN0,

Don't worry, take your time! I don't think there's anything else we can offer as a suggestion in the meantime though - we need to rule out the possibility that it's an account issue first.

If you don't have access to another Premium account, you can always reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to provide you with a test account.

Whatever you decide to do, keep us posted! We'll be here in case you need any further help 😉

This has been happening with me as well. I choose the standalone mode but it still keeps on connecting with my phone as in remote mode.

Suggested posts