Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred Playlist not showing the same as desktop version.

Solved!

Starred Playlist not showing the same as desktop version.

I noticed that my starred playlist tracks show differently in my phone and desktop. My phone shows 1800 starred tracks and my desktop shows zero. I certainly don't want to sync 1800 tracks for offline to my phone. 

Can someone please help me figure this out.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry you're having problems. Are your other playlists synching correctly? Try reinstalling Spotify on your mobile, following these instuctions.

1, First, go to Spotify in your device's app management. Depending on your device, this can be found in:

Settings > Apps > Spotify, or Settings > Applications Manager > Spotify
2. Press "Clear data" and then "Uninstall".
3. Install Spotify once again through Google Play.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Sorry you're having problems. Are your other playlists synching correctly? Try reinstalling Spotify on your mobile, following these instuctions.

1, First, go to Spotify in your device's app management. Depending on your device, this can be found in:

Settings > Apps > Spotify, or Settings > Applications Manager > Spotify
2. Press "Clear data" and then "Uninstall".
3. Install Spotify once again through Google Play.

Ugh....Nope. I did that and it popped back on showing 1800 tracks again. 

Great news. Enjoy your music 🙂

lol! I want it to show what my desktop shows which is only 8 tracks not 1800.

oops...........eyesight's going. Time I went to bed 🙂

Someone should get back to you soon but I'll check tomorrow.

We've just checked your goatshaver account and there's definitely almost 1800 tracks in that playlist, meaning you should see that many on all devices. If you're not seeing them on desktop, try a clean reinstall and make sure it's your username and password you use to log in.

Once you see all tracks on your desktop, feel free to mass delete them if you don't want them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Nothing has worked. I've never had so much trouble with a program trying to sync itself with other devices. I don't know what to do, nothing has worked. I uninstalled and reinstalled so many times I can't count.

Suggested posts