Start a playlist with a specific song

Start a playlist with a specific song

Bäär
Regular

I don't get it. I really don't get it.

How can i start a playlist not with a shuffle button but with a song choosen by the upper search bar?

Thank you and kind regards

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Start a playlist with a specific song

timmieschaap
Composer

Hi! Are you a Spotify Premium user? Only Premium users can play individual songs via the search bar and playlists. Free users are only capable of playing playlists in shuffle mode.

If you are a Premium user, the song of your choise should start playing when you tap the songs' title.

Keep on listening!

Highlighted

Bäär
Regular

Yes Sir, the Song starts. But now my current playlist only consists of the songs who apply to the filter i used to search this song...

Look, i use the filter bar to find any song in my massive playlist. I tap in 'david guetta', choose 'Love Is Gone' from the search results, but now the filter applies for playing. I don't want that.

I want to listen to the entire playlist starting by 'Love Is Gone'. 

And I DONT want to listen all David-Guetta-Songs starting by 'Love is Gone'

I just want to find a song by the search/filter bar, start the song, and then simply having the entire playlist in the queue. You know like normal people do 😉 And like it works perfectly in Windows by the way. So how do I do that in Android?

Sorry the core of this issue is so obvious but I try to be really exactly. So am i missing something in the App?

Thank you and kind regards 

Highlighted

Bäär
Regular

We're talking about Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Huawei P8 Lite

SUGGESTED POSTS